Monday, October 12, 2009

running out of time.

3 weeks... 21 days.... actually less since my exam will be at 8:30 in the morning... but that is all I have left to study.

I am beginning to get nervous!

I can now understand why people thought I was a little crazy to attempt to take this exam. I am exhausted both mentally and physically. There is so much else on my mind right now, and when I attempt to sit and study, my body quickly starts hurting from sitting in a chair so long and leaning over a table so my study attempts never last very long.

I currently have a small chance of passing...I have 85 study hours so far and should end up around 115 (I had 150 with the last exam 280 with the first) and I have been receiving passing grades on my practice exams... but always just barely. I like to be alittle more prepared and a little more confident, but I honestly dont know if I have the energy to prepare for it anymore!

Hopefully I can get a pick me up/desire to study here in the near future....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim .. I'll be thinking of you .. it has to be hard .
    Your woes sound familiar . . My soon to be daughter-in-law is pregnant , studying for her Masters degree and just found out her due date will fall right around exam / finals / graduation time in May !
    Hang in there kiddo !
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...