Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ah blogging...

Its starting to be quite the hobby for me....

I started off just wanting to keep track, remember, be able to look back on milestones, and inform everyone that I dont see on a daily basis about the pregnancy and life.... a way of scrapbooking without the time consumingness... or the mess to clean up!


I still do that ...


But its become alot more therapeutic.... I am not always the best at verbalizing what is going on... ask Brian... sometimes he cant even comprehend the jumbled mess I spit out when I am really stressed....


And I know I dont always have a perfect post.... I am a horrible speller... and alot of times my mind is thinking WAY faster than my fingers are typing. I will try to get better at my proof reading... but remember Math is my strength people!!

I think I am going to splurge and give my blog a makeover... make this thing a little more fun and fancy.... and exciting,

New goals:

1. give the blog a new look
2. PROOF READ!
3. learn to link things
4. add more pictures

Stay tuned to see how this all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...