Thursday, June 17, 2010

I might become one of those women...

I enjoy getting dressed up, doing my hair, and putting on make up.... I feel better about myself when I am done-up. When I feel put together, I just feel more confident all around.

I am beginning to understand though why some women become that "frumpy mom".

With a little one, its hard to get up in the morning and get yourself dressed and ready for the day, get your kid(s) ready, and help your husband find his phone, wallet, keys, shoes... whatever... every morning. (side note... this morning I walked into Leah's room to wake her up and found her quietly playing with a stuffed animal... ADORABLE!!)

Ideally, I think I could get it all done and to my liking if I got up at 5 everyday.... but with a baby who is still not sleeping thru the night and a long commute... that does not happen everyday. (Another side note... Leah is doing awesome the past few nights... but I will not talk about it because I do not want to jinx it!!)

I know I said earlier that I liked taking Leah to my moms bc I can get only halfway dressed in the morning and finish up there... but I need to stop that right now... I know it will become a habit of leaving the house with my hair still wet .... and after this summer, that will not be acceptable.

I WILL NOT become one of those frumpy moms.......

But I just might become one of those moms that carries her make up bag in her purse along with a handful of accessories....

This morning at work I walked into the rest-room and found a fellow working mom brushing her teeth! ....

I might just be joining her as one of those kind of women.....




1 comment:

  1. I am the mom in the bathroom at work at 7:30, finishing up my hair and make-up!! Hey we gotta do what we gotta do! LOL. (love it)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...