Monday, June 14, 2010

playing catch-up!

You know what I hate..... when you dont get one thing done that you were supposed to on the weekend and now you will be playing catch-up all week....

My girls adventure made me "forget" about going grocery shopping and getting my mom a birthday present....

I guess I will be going grocery shopping tonight... which = a long day... oh and I dont know if I can go straight after work/getting Leah or if I have to come home first and then go back out... bc who knows what Leah's eating schedule will be tonight... she might just be ready to eat right and 5... ugg

I wanted to get my mom some yummy food and maybe flowers to bring her this morning when I drop off Leah.... I guess bringing her her grandbaby will just have to do! ... Maybe I can run at lunch, or I can pretend tomorrow is her birthday and we can try this idea all over again....

And lets add in that its Father's day this weekend....and Brian and I's anniversary!! I seriously need to do some shopping! ... but when!?

Its going to be a crazy week!

Oh yeah... I find out Wednesday if I still have a job too! .... I will just leave you in that suspense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...