Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

I have to say, Christmas 2010 was pretty wonderful.   We had another white Christmas.   Leah is getting pretty spoiled, and has had 2 in a row!!

I did not get very many pictures because my camera died, which I am a little bummed about...

Leah's favorite present was definitely her Little Tike's Cozy Coupe that Santa brought her. It was almost a disaster as it was a pain in the butt to put together. We even got to a point where we thought about returning it because we could not get a piece to snap together... but I finally made the winning decision of biting the plastic peice to make it fit better! It worked!! We quickly forgot about how long it took us to put it together when Leah woke up from a nap, saw it, and instantly was in love! She even skipped her afternoon nap because she just refused to get out of it!











A while back I mentioned making a gift for Brian.... and here it is!   It turned out great. I love that it really shows Leah's personality!  It is actually pretty large, since I made the actual photo collage a 8x10.  Brian is unsure if he wants to take this one to his work since it is so large... Brian has a super itty bitty cube!   ... I might print off a smaller version for him to take, and we can keep this one in the house! 

I am still waiting on my present from Brian... He ordered it late.   It's a stackable ring with Leah's birthstone. I am pretty excited about it!! When we have future children, I will get additional rings to add to the stack.  Hopefully it will be in sometime this week!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...