Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I believe...

... my new job is PERFECT! It is totally the ideal job, and I am so glad I did not give up on the actuary path. 

... that my grandmother was about the most perfect grandmother that anyone could have.   I hate that I did not realize this when she was still alive, but looking back, I could not have asked for anything more.   Every time I see a brownish Ford Taurus my heart aches, and it will take a long time to stop that.

... that I have AMAZING friends.   I may not see or talk to Ashley and Kate as much as I would like, but they defined true friendship when they showed up for my grandma's funeral and where there to hold my hand.  I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life.

... I have a pretty perfect life at the moment.   I am so blessed for everything we have right now.  

... life is good.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...