Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let the festivities begin!

Yesterday was full of Holiday cheer.   We had our first visit with Santa... which went almost exactly as I hoped... Leah hated it and we got an awesome picture to remember forever!



Then we headed to my parent house for a bit to just visit.... I absolutely LOVE my parents house at christmas time. I love how my mom decroates, it just feels like HOME to me! We got some great photos....




Then it was time for the Gilmore/Staelens Christmas party... The family is definitely grown in the past few years, and it was great to visit with everyone... and get all 4 baby girls together!!!






It was definitely hard to get them all to sit still and look....

Now we are sitting at home, having a nice cozy morning with SNOW on the ground and falling.... Great weekend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. the santa photo is hilarious! i don't get the satisfaction of a photo like this because my kids are weird and aren't afraid of santa.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...