Thursday, June 21, 2012

4 years

"But love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day." - The Wedding, by Nicholas Sparks

This has always been one of my favorite quotes.

Words can just be mumbled and said without meaning at times... but true love can be seen thru the things we do for each other.

My other lover, John Mayer, gets it and says it perfectly with his new song "Love is a Verb".



In our 4 years of marriage Brian and I's love has built our dream life.

I couldn't imagine being in a more perfect place in life right now and none of it would be possible without my amazing husband's love and support.

I am excited to continue to put our love to work and build our future.

Happy 4 years of marriage hubby!  Looking forward to many, many more!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...