Monday, January 11, 2010

failure

I failed my test... BOO!

I received a 3 out of 10, when I needed a 6 to pass.

I am not too ashamed of my score.. I am ok with it actually... I am accepting the fact/excuse that I was 38 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first child when I took this exam.

I will pass it in May!

I think I am going to take an online class to study for it this time... www.theinfiniteactuary.com

It is expensive, but I think it will help me stay on schedule with Leah, as well as I like to watch the videos.. it may help me learn how to do some differential equations... which I have never even seen before this exam!


Even failing this exam.. I hope to get my designation by the end of 2013... but that means no more failing..... Blah 4 more years! eeks!

1 comment:

  1. You'll do it Kim . I'm with you .. you took the test at a very busy time in your life .
    Allllll of Leah's pics are adorable ! I love Sophie , too cute !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...