Sunday, January 31, 2010

whoohoo!

I lost 4.4 lbs this week on Weight Watchers!

Seeing success definitely makes me want to keep up doing a good job!

And I think I got Brian curious in how many points things are...

Here is a breakfast I made for us this morning... 3 points per serving, but Brian and I both had 2 servings.... It was super easy and fast too! Took about 10 minutes total.

My new goal is to make a big breakfast for us every Sunday! There are tons of yummy breakfast recipes out there that I want to try! Next week will be some sort of pancakes... maybe apple cinnamon ones?!

Anyways... here is the recipe.... (this is mostly for my brother!)

Bacon, Egg, and Hash Brown Stack - 4 servings, 3 pts per serving

1/8 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
1 tbsp green onion
3 Large egg whites
2 Large eggs
4 frozen hash brown potato patties
3 slices of cooked turkey bacon

1. In a large pan, cook hash browns, 7-8 minutes per side.
2. In a mixing bowl combine pepper, salt, green onion, egg whites, eggs, and crumbled bacon.
3. Pour egg mix in a second pan, and scramble.
4. On plate, stack egg mix on top of hash brown.

Onto Leah news...

I definitely enjoy my weekends a little more since going back to work! We really didnt do too much at all, but it was a great weekend! Brian worked Saturday morning, so Leah and I went to my parents for lunch. We were back home by 1:00 and just spent the rest of the day at home... Today, Sunday, we just stayed in... Leah was pretty fussy all day... she did not sleep more than 45 minutes at a time, but she was SOOO tired!... tired enough that I put her in her crib to enjoy her mobile for a little while and 10 minutes later she is asleep... Its not even 7 oclock yet, and I think she might be done for the night....

Tomorrow she starts Daycare! Everything is ready... I hope she does ok... I hope she naps while she is there! I think today she didnt nap too well because I was trying to get her used to napping in her crib without being swaddled or using her boppy pillow to lay on... and no napping in a swing... At Daycare she will just be napping in a crib with a blanket... ugg that sounds so horrible compared to what she is used to here at home! .... Im sad now....

Well.. since Leah is down... I need to get some study done... yes... I am taking my exam again... May 12th... Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...