Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I just have to say how lucky I feel to be the mother of this beautiful baby girl! Check out those 2 teeth!!

I absolutely LOVE being a mom! It is the greatest job in the world! Being a mother is so much more than I could have ever imagined, so much more exhausting, but 10 times more rewarding! No matter what happens in life, whether I pass my test, or we never move to Fenton, I will always be Leah's mommy and she will forever by my daughter... and that is all I need!

In other news, my sister-n-law Tara is having a GIRL! I am SOOO excited about this! I love that Leah will have a cousin that lives close by so close in age. I look forward to all the sleep overs, dress up play-dates, and tea parties we will have! I love that Tara and I will get to raise daughters together! I cant wait for her little one to get here!!!

And according to my own mother, her greatest part of her day today was fooling me! My parents bought a new car today... and then proceeded to tell me that it was really for my sister for her graduation present. My brother and I had to wait for new cars as college graduation presents not highschool... and we had to pay for half of it!! I was mad!! They eventually told me they were lying... but kept laughing about how they tricked me... my dad would even just start laughing out of no where... just thinking of how they were tricking me made him laugh! Ugg! whatever!







1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big!! What a cutie. We need to schedule another lunch date. Or dare I say a double date dinner?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...