Monday, August 20, 2012

Body After Baby: Week 10

Only down 1.8  this week.

Although its less than 2 lbs, I know I am doing it the healthy way.

This week I had moments of eating great...

And moments of eating bad.

(work pool party... with cookies... and sangria....and why yes, I did get in a swim suit in front of my coworkers, 10.5 weeks postpartum.)

I returned to work and kept up my workouts.

Still working on 30 day shred.

I got up at 5 am to do it on days I went into the office.

Took my measurements again at the half way point...

Down 6 inches all over my body!

My runs varied from 2.2 miles to 3.2...

At 10 minute mile pace.

I shock myself sometimes.

I plan to sign up for a 5K in 3 weeks here in town.

I admit I mostly agreed to do it because the $25 dollars gets me a dry fit shirt instead of a normal tshirt.

I hate paying to run!

I already decided my goal is to run it in under 32 minutes.

Sept 8th...

Lets see what I can do!

Goal this week: 4 mile run!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...