Monday, August 6, 2012

Body After Baby: Week 8

Another week...

And another 2.2 lbs gone.

That marks 33.6 total lost from coming home from the hospital.

Running is still going great.

Brian has assured me that I do not run like an uncoordinated crazy person.

I am always paranoid of that thanks to high school basketball and our love of making fun of each other's running.

But I knew I needed to do something other than just cardio.

Something to force me to do ab exercises and tone up my arms.

I started the 30 Day Shred.

A Jillian Michaels exercise video which consists of 3, 20 minute work outs.

Basically you begin on workout 1 for 10 days, then move to workout 2, and so on.

I had heard about it for a few years...

Heard how you could lose INCHES all over with it.

And at only 20 minutes a day...

The perfect mommy workout!

I was all for trying it.

Let me just say...

That first time...

I probably sweated more than I do when I go run outside for 35 minutes!

It is no walk in the park!

I finished day 7 this morning and am already noticing a change in my shoulders.

I guess the added workout leaves me famished because this week I had a pretty hard time staying with in my daily points allowance.

I was just SO hungry!

But, with my running and the video, I luckily am usually getting an extra 12 points a day.

That is like a whole extra meal.

I did take my own measurements before I began the 30 Day Shred...

I hope to be able to share some big inches lost in a little over 3 weeks!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...