Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brain Power!

Leah amazes me every single day!

The other day I was feeding her yoguart when I put it down for a second and went to do something.   The next thing I know she has grabbed the yoguart cup and is feeding herself!  
She loves banging on the old keyboard






Then she is sitting on my lap as I work on the computer and I look down and she has scribbled all over my paper with a pen!  


And today I was reading her the book "Sooo Big" and every time I read the words "Sooo Big"  she was putting her arms up in the typical "Sooo Big" motion! 
And she shakes her head no, when we say "no".   She thinks its so funny!

When did my BABY pick all this up?!!   I know I have said this over and over again, but she is seriously becoming a little kid overnight!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...