Monday, November 8, 2010

Stating Claim

Disclosure:  I am NOT pregnant. Nor do we plan to be anytime in the immediate future.

 

But… Brian and I were discussing baby names and have selected on our next baby Girl’s name. (Really I mentioned it, and he didn’t hate it.  I love it… so it’s a done deal!)

 

All family out there, I am just putting it out there and claiming it now!

 

Someday… we may, or may not, have a baby girl named:

 

Emily Brie Gilmore

 

Pretty huh?    I LOVE the name “Brie” but Brian refuses to have it as a first name… Luckily, I think it’s a pretty good middle name as well.

 

And while we are on the subject of claiming names, I just want to continue to claim the Boy name of:

 

Brandon Alan Gilmore

 

Yep… LOVE them…. These are definitely keepers.    Now… NO ONE STEAL THEM!

 

And just so we are all on the same page…. We are NOT pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...