- Leah is ONE YEAR OLD! She is officially a little person.
- Daycare took away her morning nap..... I gave it back to her today!
- Leah is also a cot sleeper now....
- I have a parent-teacher conference on the 1st... yes, for my ONE YEAR OLD!
- I am officially unemployed.... for the next week. I am sure there will be a post/freak out sometime in the next week about starting a new job.
- I am 1/2 way done with my christmas shopping and I havent even set foot in a store to buy any of it! ... yes, this is what I did my last week of work. Short Timers disease is rough!
- I have the most amazing gift idea for Brian! I can't wait to get to work on it, and to give it to him... I hate that I will have to wait to share on here what it is. My husband does read this at times.
- Titanic is on TV, and I must watch it.
- OHHH BSB and New Kids on the Block are touring together and I must attend! They are even performing together tomorrow night on some awards show! I will be watching! I love the memories those
boysmen bring back to me.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
I am feeling a little writers block
All I can think of are completely random thoughts!