Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am feeling a little writers block

All I can think of are completely random thoughts!

  • Leah is ONE YEAR OLD! She is officially a little person.
  • Daycare took away her morning nap..... I gave it back to her today!
  • Leah is also a cot sleeper now....
  • I have a parent-teacher conference on the 1st... yes, for my ONE YEAR OLD!
  • I am officially unemployed.... for the next week.   I am sure there will be a post/freak out sometime in the next week about starting a new job.
  • I am 1/2 way done with my christmas shopping and I havent even set foot in a store to buy any of it! ... yes, this is what I did my last week of work.  Short Timers disease is rough!
  • I have the most amazing gift idea for Brian!  I can't wait to get to work on it, and to give it to him... I hate that I will have to wait to share on here what it is.  My husband does read this at times.
  • Titanic is on TV, and I must watch it.
  • OHHH BSB and New Kids on the Block are touring together and I must attend! They are even performing together tomorrow night on some awards show! I will be watching! I love the memories those boys men bring back to me.
Ok... now back to Titanic!   I think I have played on the computer/internet so much in the past 2 weeks at work (serisouly the last 2 weeks of a job are ROUGH!  Bordem, loss of interest, and having to be there for 8 hours a day is torture!) that I just cannot stand to get on our computer right now for more than 5 minutes at a time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...