I am so glad Friday is over, and I now have 8 weeks to be free of studying and stressing out!
I honestly cant say how my test went... The minute I left I completely forgot everything about it! I could not even tell you a single question! I think this is a good thing... I am not stressing about any problems that stumped me and I am just feeling really free from the stress!
Now that I am so FREE... my to-do list has grown!
1. Birthday bash is NEXT weekend!! I need to seriously sit down and figure out what all I need to do still... I know I need to finish Leah's outfit... buy some silverware.... and yeah thats all I can think of right now, but I know there is much much more!
2. Read some good books! I try not to touch a book during study time... if I have time to sit and read a book, I should be studying in that time instead. A good book is just too tempting. So PLEASE recommend some amazing ones! I am not a fan of murder mystery, or anything too crazy... I like books I can relate too!
3. Finish Leah's bedroom furniture in time for Christmas so we can buy ourselves a new computer and set it up in her future room.
4. Get working on Christmas shopping!!
5. Clean out closets, and pack up some more of Leah's baby stuff.
And I am sure I will find lots of other things to do!
Now Im off to get started!