Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I Wore Tuesday: Week 4

Sorry kids, I am working at home again today.  

And in typical WAH style, I am in my sweats... 


Jacket: Nike - Kohls
Shirt:  Eureka tshirt... supporting our town! Bought my by husband for Christmas last year. My husband is an Eureka graduate while I graduated from the rivaling high school.  He was trying to ensure that I support my kids future school and stop wearing my Summit gear around town. 
Pants: Old Navy... They used to be tight yoga pants... now baggy yoga pants. 
Shoes: Asics


I did take a picture of what I wore to work on Friday though.  

I had these boots for a few years now.  I originally liked them, then hated them, and now I think I am liking them again. They are a bit biker chick, which I am not...  I think the key to wearing them is that I need to be dressed pretty casually. 

Shirt: Eddie Bauer
Under Shirt: Banana Republic... probably my most favorite undershirt ever. I have had it for probably 5 years and I wear it ALOT. 
Jeans: Target. 
Boots: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...