Thursday, July 15, 2010

CHOKING!

Thats right.... we had a near choking episode... .

Brian was BBQing/talking to me, I was playing on the computer, and Leah was doing her thing in the family room.... (all are within 10 feet of eachother)

The next thing we know we hear Leah start to win and a gagging noise....

Tears are rolling down her cheeks... she kept making that face like she was trying to get something out of her throat... she would cry a little and gag some more...

I took her... threw her over my arm and started smaking her back.

I kept remembering how my mom would tell the story of my brother choking on a TV nob and my mom said she just beat it out of him...

Brian just kept saying "Should I call an ambulance!? Should we take her to the ER!?"

I knew she wasnt in serious threat... as long as she was crying and not turning colors we were "ok" ... but Leah was definitely not happy....

Eventually she "threw up"........ a price of paper!

Paper!? Where she got it... we have no idea! .... but she did try to eat it...

No more unsupervised crawling around....

Just wehn we thought everyhting on the floor was OK for her...its not! She can pull things out of no where too!

Scary.... but lesson learned...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...