Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Resolutions Revisited...

I just reread thru my new years post...
I am a bit depressed to say that I have not done very many of these at all!! ....

  1. Life is definitely still stressful.... definitely better than when she was a newborn, but is a new kind of stress now...
  2. Still not working as an actuary.... I cant even talk about this one... GRRR is all I can say... and then maybe tears....
  3. Passing 2 exams... Yep.. this one wont be happening... already failed one....
  4. I was doing awesome at taking my lunch to work... I sucked for a bit... but now I am getting better again.
  5. Saving more money for a new car... in the process.... Thanks only to my husband! ha!
  6. Losing all my baby weight! I did that.... but now I havent weighted myself in a few months and I am sure I have gained a little..... blah!
  7. More weekend trips... we did go to KC! Thats about it.... but I am proud to say that we visit the park alot on the weekends... we have good family time in our own city...
  8. Monthly dates.... uhhhh we just went on one, but it had been a while.... we need to give this a try again... its just hard to be away from Leah all week and then want to give her up for a long period of time on the weekend as well...

OK... I am depressed now... I need to think of some new ones for the rest of the year.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...