- She can crawl pretty well and really beginning to adventure out!
- She makes a new sound ..."ba-ba-ba-ba"
- The seperation anxiety is beginning to heighten. I can barely walk out of a room without her crying and chasing after me. If you want to see her crawl really fast... let her follow me down the hallway!
- She is giggling constantly! She thinks everything is oh so funny!
- We started giving her puffs so that she can learn some fine motor skills and try to feed herself. She rarely gets them in her mouth and they end up sticking to her EVERYWHERE... but she loves them!
- She pulls up to her knees alot.
- Loves to play peek-a-boo!
Thursday, July 8, 2010
I just wanted to document some of Leah's newest characteristics....