Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anxiety

Its 2 weeks from test day and the anxiety is seriously beginning to set in.  

For the past week I have started to have issues sleeping... I wake up in the middle of the night and just cannot fall back to sleep....

Then last night the true aniexty hit....

I started to feel ovewhelmed... and it didnt really occur to me until we were trying to settle down to watch a movie when I realized I HAD TO CLEAN THE HOUSE!

My heart started beating FAST, I felt like I could hurl,  I just felt like I HAD to clean, and I was taking my frustrations out on Brian.

Poor Brian... I do this every time... but usually its days before, not weeks before....

I dont know why a dirty house is what "turns it on" but all of a sudden I just look around and I just see everything out of place, everything is unorganized, and I just have to get in under control!

I suggested to Brian that maybe he should help me keep the house spotless for the next few weeks, and then maybe I can keep myself under control....

13 more days.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...