Thursday, October 21, 2010

My little teaser

Leah is tall and she is already using it to her advantage.

 

I saw it with my own eyes when I dropped her off at Daycare the other morning.

 

Leah has a “friend” named Madeline in her class.  She is 4 days younger that Leah and a little one… tiny for her age and the complete opposite of Leah.

 

When we arrived at daycare I put Leah on the floor where she hurried over to the bookshelf of toys and pulled herself up to stand.   Madeline also came over to play.  They were both going for the same toy when Leah grabbed it first.  Leah then proceeded to hold the toy in the air, above Madeline’s head, and shake it!   Madeline just stood with her arms outstretched, trying to grab the toy from Leah, but Leah continued to hold it up high, just outside of her reach!   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...