Tuesday, January 15, 2013

House Tour Part 3

No, you did not miss part 2.

I am just going a little out of order.

You can catch the before photos of Part 3's House Tour here.

The most changes to the house can definitely be seen in the upstairs of the house.

The Loft from the top of the stairs...

The pictures above the couch were originally wine pictures. They did not fit in anywhere in this house so I painted over them and used a stencil... I dont LOVE them, but its something.  Someday I will do lots of fun things up here... 

Emily's room...

During the original post this room was just a jumbled mess of stuff... Now its a working nursery. 

The fact that the curtains are all goofy in this picture drives me crazy... 



Leaving Emily's room...

 Leah's Room.
Previously we were transitioning Leah into a big girl bed and she was sleeping on just a mattress on the floor.  She now has a real bed! ... but she still will fall out of it occasionally. I usually hear the thud, run up the stairs, and she is sitting half asleep on the floor, not really sure what happened.

I hung some of Leah's art work... art work I had to purchase back from a benefit... The mirror is also a mirror that Brian has hanging over his fireplace in the old house when he was living as a bachelor. I spray painted it purple and love it now! 


This bookshelf is also a shelf I painted white and modge podged some scrapbook paper to the background. 

Another loft picture... the stars were originally brown but I spray painted a blue color.... have you noticed a trend? I love to repaint anything... 

The Guest Bedroom...

aka the room Leah moves to in the middle of the night if she wets the bed.... that is after we change clothes. I hate making beds as it is.  There is no way I am doing it in the middle of the night! 
Not much changed here except we removed the table & chair that headed downstairs.  ... and the addition of the dressed. 

More loft pictures... 




Of course I still have more I want to do up here... its all a beige blob... but its better than before.  Hopefully we can do a few more things this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...