Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have to brag!

Yes... I gained 52 lbs with my pregnancy.... looking back... the things I ate when I was pregnant.... donuts almost daily, cosmic brownies, oreos.... how did I not gain more!? ...

When I came home from the hospital, I was only down about 25 lbs....

BUT............ I am now at my prebaby weight! .. and Leah is 4 months.....

I am pretty proud! I know plenty of mamas that have little ones much older than Leah and are still sporting about 10 lbs of their baby weight... They say that last 10 lbs is the hardest... and it did take a while... but it is gone!

... and I admit... my body/stomach looks NOTHING like it did in that picture when I was 5 weeks pregnant.... my pants are fitting differently.... but I am OK with this.... I had a baby gosh darn it! My body changed DRAMATICALLY to create and house a little 9lb 6 oz being! (pregnancy is amazing by the way)....I understand if things dont go back completely to what they used to be...

... I just had to brag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...