Wednesday, March 3, 2010

where was this a year ago?

I have a bone to pick....
Almost as soon as I found out I was pregnant I decided I wanted an "Under the Sea" themed nursery.... I had the hardest time finding anything to go with that theme.... but I managed and think Leah and future baby Gilmores have a pretty cute room....
But then I was in Babies R Us this past weekend, and received their advertisement in the mail.... Fisher Price has come out with their "Ocean Wonders" line. I think I could have easily purchased this whole line! Part of me wants to use a 20% off coupon and go buy it all up!.... But.... I will be a good wife, because I know Brian would shoot me if he came home to a whole new room for Leah! ... I think I will atleast be buying the sheets though! They are just too darn cute!!

Ok.... Now for some pictures of our Leah Bear! 15 weeks and cute as a button!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...