Friday, March 12, 2010

Ouch!!!

Leah woke up at 1145 tonight for a bottle.... I woke up in incredible pain!!! My right ear is killing me!!! I am in so much pain that it is 230 now and I am still awake!

I think its an ear infection.  When I was 20 I had one and it was horrible pain.  This feels the same way!  It hurts to swallow, it hurts to yawn it hurts to lay on my side.... I was even driven to take some of my left over pain meds from having Leah bc it hurt so bad. Its more bareable now but still there.... and yes I know its bad to take left over pain meds on your own.....I always thought ear infections were a kid thing, which makes me really sad bc I don't wish this pain on any kid!!  I don't remember them being this painful, but maybe kids have a higher pain tolerance when it comes to them!!

In other news.... some ladies I know have started our own biggest loser competition.  We are all putting money in, weighting every week, and keeping track of our % of weight lost.  At the end of 10 weeks whoever lost the largest % gets 100 dollars and 2nd place gets 60.  I am pretty competetive so I am excited to do this! Too bad it wasn't 6 weeks ago when I joined weight watchers and was 14 lbs heavier!... yep I've lost 14 lbs! I'm still 3 lbs from my pre Leah weight, but I'm 11 lbs from my wedding weight, which I would like to get back to of course.

The cats are going crazy right now!! We have been keeping them out at night for about the past week. They are still annoying, like attacking us in our sleep or deciding to fight each other while in the bed with us... I do love them though... maybe crazy weather is about to occur or something? Before we had the earthquake a few years ago Baxter went crazy and woke us up.

Leah and I are surviving without Brian... but we miss him like crazy! You don't realize how much you love someone until your apart for a while.  I am excited for him to get home tomorrow (or today) night. He won't get home till late though and I'm sure leah will be asleep already....and he will have to get to bed so he can work Saturday so we won't have any family time for a while.... boooo! Again, I hate his job!

Sorry for the randomness... but I can't sleep! And sorry for any typos.... I am on my phone. Our computer has been acting funny and I'm too lazy to get out of bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...