Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Newest "Tricks"

Leah is seriously getting cuter by the day! I love seeing her personality come out!!!

Her newest "tricks" include:

- Screaming. My friend Lauren stopped by the house to see Leah ... we were sitting on the couch having a conversation while I held Leah in my lap... all of a sudden she just started screaming at the top of her lungs... but she was smiling the entire time! She just thought it was the greatest thing! I think she was trying to be part of the conversation and wanted the attention on her. Should I be worried if she is already demanding attention!? .... She also woke Brian up this morning with her high pitched squeals!

- Sucking in her lips. Brian thinks this is the ugliest face, but I think it is the funniest face! I cant help to laugh at her when she is doing it... any somehow she turned doing this into making a farting noise. I have no idea how she does it, but she does! Its too cute!

- When I hold her in the mirror and she sees her self, she smiles really big and then turns her head into me and squeals. Its kind of hard to explain, but its adorable! Its like she is saying "AH!! Mommy save me!" I just love how she cuddles into my chest or neck. She is such a mama's girl and I love it! :)

- I also think I got a giggle out of her the other day... she did it and then I kept saying "Was that a giggle!?!" and she looked at me like "What are you talking about Mom? I have no idea what I just did." Hopefully she will start giggling fully in the next few weeks!! I cant wait!!!

And we are less than 3 week away from starting solid foods!!!!! Holy Cow!!

Gosh just thinking of these things is making me tear up! I just love her so much! Nothing has ever brought such joy to me life! I cant wait to get home and see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...