Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I believe...



.. coffee is the only way I get thru work each day, but for some reason I can go without it on the weekends.

... something might be wrong with me. I would happily study and do math problems all day long. It calms me and clears my head.

... I need a cardigan in every color possible. They are my favorite peice of clothing. I love them even more when they have beading or ruffles!



... children change your life more than you could ever imagine.

... no one is perfect and neither is life. I need to accept the imperfections rather than stress over them. Life never goes as your planned.

... my wedding rings ARE perfect though. Good thing I think this since I will be wearing them for the rest of my life! I look forward to another annivesary band though. For our 5th anniversary? Please!?

... Fall is fabulous!

... having a husband and daughter that love me is the only thing that matters. Ok... and the rest of our family!

... Brown Family Thanksgivings are the BEST! I cant wait till this year's in Memphis!! I have missed them and cant wait to see everyone!

... it can be a struggle to stay friends with someone who is in a totally different stage in their life. Sometimes you just need to hear "I know how you feel, it will be ok!".

... I need to start Christmas shopping! Brian has us on a tight budget each month and we did not budget in Christmas!

... taking care of yourself is an important part of being a good parent.

... John Mayer is wonderful! I could listen to him for hours.



... There is a fine line between planning for the future and living for today. Currently I cant decide which side I want to be on.

... I am ready for retiremen

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...