Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just a couple of best friends swinging...

This morning Leah and I had a play date with Kelly and Olivia! It couldnt have been a more beautiful morning for a play date at the park! We had a GREAT time! 5 month difference.... seems like a huge difference now, but give them a few years... they will be BFFs!

How big is my baby girl on the slide?! ... she just sat there though... no real sliding...
Leah made a new friend... he said his name was "Dragon Fly!"



I can totally handle 2 at a time!






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I'm your newest follower via Boost your blog Friday. How adorable, they both look so cute. Great pics.

    Looking forward to reading more from you.

    Marie (hope you'll come by for a visit sometime, I love new followers.)
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...