Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have the best hubby ever!

Brian has been my rock this week.

I cannot remember a harder week.... and he has been there as a helping hand, an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, and the love of my life.

He has made me even more positive that he is the perfect man for me!

He sent me the greatest email ever today.....

"Relax ... at the end of the day you have a husband and daughter that love you, does the rest matter?"

He's right. I am the luckiest girl in the world as long as I have the 2 of them.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...