Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Take 3.

Remember when I mentioned starting a volleyball class.... I havent written about it yet because I havent had the chance to attend yet!

It was supposed to start last week... but I had an email the day before that the school that it will be held at was busy, and we would be pushed back at week.

Tonight I got a call, almost 2 hours before the start of class, saying that our class was cancelled yet again because our instructor is sick.

It better start next week! Third times a charm right!!?

I saw the class in an add for St. Charles Adult Education courses... it caught my eye because it said it was for "Competitive volleyball players". I am not saying I am awesome, but I really enjoy volleyball and the competitiveness is me gets really P.O.ed when I have to play with people that have no idea what they are doing and cannot keep the game going. A class full of people that claim they know how to play sounded AMAZING!

Lets name the reasons why I am looking forward to this class:

1. I need to get some activity in me! At first I was a little hesitant to sign up for it because of its 8-10PM time slot... remember my daily routine!? That is BED TIME! But then I talked to my wise, old mother and she pointed out that maybe I am so tired because I am not getting any exercise! Duh! I can suck it up once a week, and drink lots of coffee on Thursdays!

2. I am not sure if this "class" will just consist of people playing games continually, or more old school practice like were we perfect our skills. I secertly love practice! I always have! Especially volleyball practice. I love king of the court, practice spiking, blocking practice... I prefer it over a game any day.

3. I am more stressed right now than I have ever been in my life!!! I need to get some aggression out, enjoy some ME time where I do not have to think about anything, and have a little fun.

4. My sister is taking the class with me! I once wrote about (I am too lazy to go back and link it) how excited I am for my sister to graduate high school and for us to build our relationship. This is the perfect opportunity... plus I wont have to go to the first class, nervous to make friends! My sister and I will be the ones giggling in the corner!

So hopefully next Thursday I will get to write about how awesomly sore I am from my class!! Cannot wait!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...