Wednesday, September 1, 2010

They Melt My Heart

Fall is in the air! It's September, the greatest month ever, and the evenings are slowly getting cooler and cooler...

The other night after dinner there was a really nice breeze outside so Brian decided we need to hang out in the backyard for a bit... It was near perfection! Leah is starting to get REALLY playful! I absolutely LOVE to see Brian and Leah playing together!
We ALWAYS get comments on Leah's eyes... just look at them!! They are so pale blue, they turn practically white in the middle when she is outside!


Attacking her daddy


This picture makes me cry with happiness... I love these two so much!







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/.
    God Bless,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...