Thursday, September 23, 2010

tired and exhausted

I hurt.... and its not in a "I had a good work-out" way.

I hurt in a "I dove on my knees one too many times without knee pads and my forearms ache from hard hit balls."

My body is not used to this.

Volleyball last night was fun, but exhausting. 2 hours might be a little much, not to mention there are only 6 people in our class and we played 3 on 3 THE WHOLE TIME!

We are an interesting bunch....

Jessica and I had a great time and might have goofed around a little bit. She will always be my baby sister and I need to pick on her alittle bit. We are definitely the youngest as well.

There is a fellow who is probably my age or a little older that is AWESOME. He definitely played in college and is the main reason why my body hurts. By the end of the night my arms could not take another hit and after her served to me and I literally cried out in pain, I announced that I was done for the night.

There is an older woman who is competitive but not necessarily very good.

Another fellow who is not very good at all, but has a 3 week old baby at home and said he just needed sometime out of the house. I can understand that!

And then there is our "instructor" who is 53, and GOOD!

I am also exhausted from sleep deprivation....

I got home at 10:15, showered, in bed by 10:30, but my body was unable to calm down. I think I fell asleep around 11, only to be woken up at 1130 by a teething cranky baby. She again woke me up at 3:30, 4:30, and 5:15!!

My body hurts and I am tired...

Hopefully every Thursday is not this miserable!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Bog Hop!! Lovely blog you have here! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Come on by and don't forget to follow back :)

    Naomi
    Na-Miart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...