Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love coats... why doesn't she?!

The mornings are getting pretty chilly, so I couldnt look like a deliquent mom when I dropped Leah off at daycare yesterday... I had to put her in a jacket!


She hated it....
And then just kept sticking her arms up at me!

I LOVE jackets and coats... I have a ridiculous number of them.  Leah even already has 4 coats... Hopefully someday she will appreciate them as well!

When my sister was little, my parents had to put her jackets on her backwards because she would always take them off as soon as it was put on her.   She always had a hood in her front, and a zipper up her back.   Lets hope we dont ever have to come to this....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...