Thursday, August 5, 2010

I just have to brag

(I just cant stop writing about daycare/school! Sorry! Maybe after the first week....)
I
of course know my child is BRILLIANT (what mother doesn't?), but it makes my head get even bigger when someone else recognized how awesome she is!

When I went to pick Leah up yesterday, I was stopped by the Director for a little chit-chat.

To make a long story short, she told me how impressed they are with Leah and her development. She commented on how strong she is, how effortlessly she crawls around and pulls herself up on everything, how well she feeds herself, and her general personality and how well she is adapting.

Of course... we are the new people, and she is the director... she wasn't going to tell me how horrible she is doing... but the doctor has always said she was developing about a month ahead of schedule, so for them to point it out as well.... I was one proud mama!

The director even said "Whatever you were doing with her before she came here, you were doing a great job!"

That was totally awesome to hear!

Brian and I are totally succeeding at this parenting thing!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think Leah is displaying the effects and learnings from the extraordinary daycare services she received during June and July.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...